Thursday 27 January 2011

I love Red

I cannot help having bits of  red around the house I just love red!, red poppies and red hearts and its seems to be creeping up in a lot of rooms here including my bedroom.


 


I just love waking up in this room and relaxing with my knitting or crochet I also love to sew in here or read books or read blogs on the net :).



It's here in the early hours of the morning that I get my ideas for the project that I am going to start next and believe me there are a few of those maybe even too many all going at the same time.


Red also reminds me that Valentines day will be here soon so it's time to start making some red hearts to hang on my fireplace as I'm going to have a little Valentine's day with the kids and decorate the house a little (will post some pics) on the day.

There are also others that like red in my house....


 My cheeky little kit-kats Teddy Bear and Buddy Boo x
Ok so on that romantic note I am going to feed the kids and get them bathed and in bed and snuggle up in this freezing cold night in my cosy red room.

Paula x

7 comments:

  1. awww the kitties are so cute!! =^.^= and sweet names too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also your bedroom looks so pretty and cosy.

    hearts around the fireplace..that's a lovely idea! i don'thave a fireplace but have got a dresser i could decorate.

    thanks for the inspiration xxx

    warmest hugs

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how beautiful! I love red too....my kitchen WAS red..I just love so many things I cannot make up my mind. YOur kitties look like my cat Romy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen you post lately....missing my little Robin Ray......come on out to play!

    HOpe things are well with you and your barrens :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have been gone a long tme.. i hope things are ok.....take care,

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa, thank you x had a few drama's and busy times but all sorted now will be right back where I left of this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came back to find you...hope you are well.

    I will wait for you...I just worry for you, with all your kids doing it by yourself.

    ReplyDelete