Thursday 2 June 2011

Getting back on track

Ok so I have not been on for a while and can only apologise for that.. It certainly is not so easy when your a single parent of 6 and add a few drama's to that and whey hey all of a sudden no time to spare :( I was going to restart with a new fresh blog but the blog name means a lot to me and also I have not been idle over the last few months absolutely not! and I think I will just carry on from this blog as it will be interesting to see how much has changed around here as I have done quite a bit of decorating, I am starting lots of new projects and I have started up my camping again which as a large family is cheap and fun. We managed a camp at Weymouth on my birthday (20th May) and hopped on the ferry to Guernsey for the day  as foot passengers for £12.50 (adult) and £7.50 (child) we had such a beautiful day the weather was fantastic and went to the lovely Cobo Bay.



Cobo bay


dining at a hotel overlooking Cobo bay with Basil my daughter dog she bought in Guernsey :)




We also went shopping in St Peter's port where I managed to find a shopping trolley which almost has a vintage feel about it.


my pretty trolley



St Peter's port high street




I will end this post with a few pics of one of my WIP.....


I have a lot more to show over the coming posts. It's good to be back :) x                                                           

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your encouragement. looks like you had a brilliant trip. i will keep up with you, by my MIA BELLA VINTAGE BLOG after i shut this one down.

    keep you blog name. it is eduring and original. i love it,

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better Melissa I will come and find you on your blog and please post when you can as I love reading your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete