Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year, New start and New blog....

Hi and Welcome to anyone who drops by. I am a very busy mum of 6 children and I am very much on a craft mission this year with a view to also refurbish my house. I have made a start on the refurbish in 2010 but have loads more left to do...



this is the start of my kitchen refurb but I have no little cafe curtains made yet so I will be having lots of fun making those and all the other little things that will make our kitchen cosy.

In my blogs I will be including some work from my youngest daughter's little Miss Red and little Miss Bunnykin's aged 8 and 9 respectively who had new big girl sewing machines bought for Christmas and they cannot wait to have some lessons from Mum and I of course cannot wait to teach them.

Anyway just a short little first post as I have a dinner to cook and some relaxing crochet WIP to do this evening.

Have a lovely evening

Paula x

6 comments:

  1. your kitchen is so clean and tidy. i wouldn't dare post a picture of my messy one. the green is so pretty and i agree it will be even lovelier once you have made your curtains and and added some little crocheted nic-nacs

    a lovely evening to you too xxx
    also a happy new year and welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i can't wait to see little Miss Red's and little Miss Bunnykin's sewing projects :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou I have got the curtains planned in my head just need to find the material im looking for :) Little Miss Red and Little Miss Bunnykin's cannot wait for a material trip on saturday and I have sorted a stash of old clothes material to practise on so hopefully I can post something from them up next week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely colour you've chosen for your kitchen... very relaxing and pretty. Mine needs a make-over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thankyou Cindy it certainly has brightened up my kitchen especially good for waking me up in the mornings :)

    ReplyDelete