Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bunnykins loves ballet

Well I have hooked and hooked and hooked hexagons but can never do just one project at a time and as this year I'm going to make more crafty things then ever I took myself down to my local Hobby Craft with a £5 off voucher in hand. I always have a good look around and get nice and dreamy in Hobby Craft as our one is nice and big but today I knew exactly what wool I wanted as my mum is just knitting herself a lovely crofter cardigan and its looking stunning.



I chose a lovely colour called Loganberry to make a Ballerina cardigan for my Miss Bunnykin's, I love the way all the different patterns and colours knit up it speeds up my knitting somewhat especially as I have my daughter waiting on the wings for me to finish.


I will post up this little Cardi as soon as I finish it which I'm sure won't be long as I'm having a lovely relaxing time this evening watching Come Dine with Me and knitting.


Hope you are having a lovely evening too.

Paula x

3 comments:

  1. ... what pretty wool, I look forward to seeing your photo of the completed cardey, Cindy in Suffolk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful wool.. it knits up so prettily. i'm looking forward to seeing the finished article too.

    ReplyDelete